Back to Top
- The pioneer of technical education in Palestine, was founded 28 years ago.
- The college has a university degree recognized locally and internationally for all the programs it offers.
- Tuition fees are the lowest among universities and technical colleges in Palestine, 10-13 dinars per hour only.
- Provides more than (25) exemptions up to (100%) with a range of financial facilities.
- The applied technical nature of the study in the college enables graduates to master the skills of working in more than (35) specializations.
- It has a distinguished academic body and university degrees from more than 40 international and Arab universities.
- College students received the highest share of jobs in the official recruitment competitions and in the comprehensive application exam.
- It has more than (34) scientific laboratories, workshop or engineering workshop to serve students.
- The total area is (48000) square meters, which is the largest unrivaled area among all university faculties in Palestine, making university life more enjoyable and useful.
- More than (50%) of the new college staff are graduates of the outstanding faculty.
- It has very close relations with the international supporting institutions and many local and youth bodies and councils.
- Its geographical location is located on a high hill overlooking Khan Yunis and Rafah.